Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday Bouquet

A birthday bouquet! I did this last year for a friend of mine, and have to remind myself, of the possibilities. I took the picture before I completed it... but I still like it. I used CASH and fanned it when I attached it - as well as put on a pair of earrings and necklace... Inside the can I was going to put a pair socks that were funky cool but I couldn't find a pair that made me think of her so I believe she got a some of those little bottles of liquor and I called them WATERING CANS... nonetheless, I have to remember this project because it has ENDLESS possiblities... I also have this same birthday coming up this year, and have no idea what she will get... maybe a candy purse... or a "High heeled shoe" with goodies in it... she is a prissy woman... LOL...



No comments: