Monday, October 20, 2008

Cannot "Resist " In Full Bloom



I like this set alot, but do not have it in my stash. Anyone that knows me would be surprised I like it as much as I do. I like it. I like all the stamps in the set! I used it to create a soft sympathy card. I am still trying to get a softness down for sympathy cards, but I think this does it.
I used a resist technique. I do not have a brayer, but I have paper towels - so call it a poor mans brayer. I used versamark, stamped on glossy paper, and then used an inked paper towel and made circles on the glossy paper until the image came through clear. It gives a faux embossed looked to it. I cut the images out and then used dimensionals to give the 3D look.
I am pleased with the lay out.
***********************************
Stamps: In Full Bloom, clear stamps for saying
Ink: Sage Shadow, Perfect Plum
CS: Glossy paper, Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow
Ticket punch

No comments: