Friday, June 5, 2009

Just the "bomb".. Bombshells that is

I had to play last night with my stamps... not any stamps, but my Bombshell stamps. Why? You may ask...well, I have a few milestone birthdays arriving shortly, and one for my sweetie, and these stamps would be perfect for them, so I need to make them and get that comfort zone. I paired it with the Rockabilly Papers by SU! and in my embellishment stash I found these dew drops that I received as a gift (so be prepared to see more of these- now that I remember where I put them) and added them as well. What is not visible is the 3D I put on her outfit, wanted a leather look, but I didn't quite make it. I will keep practicing.



Here is a shot of all three of my gals I did last night. Of course my favorite is the polka dots sassy one. I will work more with that paper as time goes by.

Last but not least, isn't she adorable? To go with my Bombshell stamps, I got this "handmade by" - for the complete look.




Have a BOMBSHELL of a day!

Thanks for looking!!!

***************************************
Stamps: Bombshell Stamps
CS: Rockabilly DSP, Real Red, Grey
Ink: Black Stazon - Markers: Red, black - Watercolor Pencils: Yellow, Black, Red, Orange
3D Glaze, Dew Drops, Red ribbon, Scallop edge punch, corner rounder

1 comment:

Erin Bramlitt said...

are the bombshell stamps from SU?