Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Autumn!

THERES ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN!!!!

YOU DO NOT LOOK A DAY/A YEAR OVER 30!!!!

Ok so maybe not literally in MY house, but my family... that has to count for something ... right? I decided to color coordinate, her gift with her card.. just to make my life alittle more interesting... or complicated, whichever you want to state. I got her a beach bag, that was red and white - and of course since its a beach bag, turquoise only seemed to be more relevant as another color I could use... and why not? It looks pretty cool together. Freshing!!

Layering the cupcake to give it that look we all love - so when I caught her taking her fingernail to the layers I wanted to smack her... dont pick at it.. though with all the adhesive on it- there was no chance it falling apart. HA HA. Both stamp sets used are retired, I do apologize, but I honestly didn't want to believe that they would retire them... I like them too much.

I really have to remember to take the pictures in the craft cave, lighting is better, and you wouldn't see the kitchen countertop. However, I do not always remember until last minute... but you get the jist.

**************

Stamps: Its your Birthday, Best is Yet (hostess)

CS: Tempting turquoise, Real red, Real red DSP, whisper white

Ink: tempting turquoise, real red

Ribbon- temping turquoise, dimensionals, scalloped circle, circle punch

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: