Monday, December 21, 2009

A little SNOWman in PA

It was a cold cold weekend in PA! We had snow, that varied from place to place but overall no place woke up Sunday without at least 6 inches of snow. The kids and I shovelled a few times, so it wasn't one HUGE plow at the end, which saves achy muscles and complaining kids.

It also allowed me to get into my craft room, to which I had hoped I would get some birthday cards out, but instead helped my daughter with her treats for friends. She also made a card for her bus driver, as this woman, god bless her, is a rookie to school bus driving and kinda spoils the kids with her treats!

Colette's card - she wanted a snowman, she wanted this blue/aqua color and she wanted a snowflake... this seemed to be what transpired! I think the colors and the layout are great and I just noticed that she trimmed off a part of the twig for a realistic look.

Thank you Ellen Kemper for your simple snowman - she found him and loved him!

CS: Chocolate, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Orange, Black, Aqua

No comments: