Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday in Twos

In the spirit of 2010 and resolutions- I have a list of 10 things to get accomplished this year - and one of them was to produce more masculine cards. I do not believe I know many January birthdays - but I 'told myself' I had a few teenage boys that needed cards for January, to get my juices flowing.

I remembered this Extreme Skater stamp... I bought him for my daughter new love of skating (which I think she is over now..figures). He will work perfect for a few cards!

I used Kraft as my base color, and mated it with the some DSP which sadly is retired now. I love the Baja Breeze color, wish it would return!!!

Flipped the DSP to make another card. I did punch the scallop circle twice to get the jagged edge instead of the scallop and popped it up on dimensionals.

What do you think? Not too shabby, two manly cards and its the 5 January.. looks like I am off to a good start!
*****************************************************************************************

Stamps: Its your Birthday, Extreme Skater
CS: Kraft, DSP (Manhattan ?), Chocolate Chip, Whisper white
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Dimensionals, scalloped circle, circle punches, brads, Kraft ribbon & Chocolate chip ribbon

No comments: