Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heart to Heart

Its amazing that everytime I made a wedding/ engagement card, I make more than one and cannot decide which I like better. I did this one days ago, and have decided I will stash it. I like the little hearts that look like bride and groom... and the design that I used as texture before I rolled red on the background. I am happy with the card.

I hope you like it too. I dressed it up alittle with more pearls in the corners. And I put JOY on the front - which I wasn't sure I should but once the inks on - its on!





I am getting into the spirit of Valentines.. so its coming...

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Elaine said...

What a wonderful idea making the hearts like that.

Lynn Pratt said...

I linked to you again! I love this idea! Here is mine if you want to see:
http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/02/wedding-hearts.html
Thanks!