Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish...

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

Whoa! St. Patty's celebrations came fast upon me this year, and caught me off guard! I didn't get the usual treats out that I like to. I did get the cooking and baking completed that the kids requested! (priorities, I know!)

Here is todays card I was able to whip up.. simple and clean.


Sentiment: "Each petal of the shamrock, brings a wish your way, good health, good luck and happiness, for today and every day."



Here is the pitcher that Lynn Pratt has created for your pleasure! It was fun to make and the possibilities are ENDLESS... think Beer... Kool Aid...Lemonade!!! My fiancee (deployed soldier) is receiving this - though, I do believe it will be past the holiday once he receives it.

Last is my little bucket, that I wanted to like a pot of gold.. but time didn't allow my finishing touches, so my dear daughter took a few minutes to put this ribbon on and snap a few pictures.
Its a simple little box, the gold is actually a peppermint egg... YUMMM YUMM!!!



My Irish toast to you!
May you be rich in blessings, poor in misfortune,
Slow to make enemies, quick to make friends.
But rich or poor, slow or quick,
May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.



No comments: