Saturday, May 1, 2010

April SU RAK - Swap

This was a swap I did for April. It was simple and sweet, and most of all used colors that I wouldn't think of using together. I have assumed by now, all recipients have received theirs.




Ingredients:

Stamps: Eastern Bloom

CS:Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, White

Ink: Glorious Green, Rose Red

Brads, Ribbon, dimensonals, white ribbon, Slit punch, boho blossoms punch, Textured plate (Big Shot)

****************************

Its been a while since I have sat in my Craft Cave to create anything. I hope to be able to get back there sometime really soon, since I have some invitations that need some attention let alone the wedding card, and birthdays. Sad to say my reasonings for being away haven't been more exciting then they are. I will try to post soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: