Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Garage Sale

If I want to continue to be able to stamp, I must remain organized, be "out with the old, in with the new", RIGHT?

Ok, so that is what I have been up to. I have taken probably about 14 years worth of stamps, and organized them in OUT/IN, KEEP/SELL piles. I thought this was the organization process, while others decided to google the TLC's HOARDERS, to seek out Dr.

When I say GARAGE SALE, I am talking CRAFT GARAGE SALE! SU! Designer Series Papers, Cardstock, Inks, Ribbon, Markers, Stamp Sets (lots barely used), catalogs, etc. IT ALL MUST GO!

So maybe no actual card today and I am sorry, but if you are local, and wanna come by and check out the items that are for sale, here are the details:

SEPTEMBER 9, Thursday

6-9 PM

Craft Garage Sale

I would like to get events on the fall calendar -so let me know what you are interested in. You may email me for more details: greetingsbychera@yahoo.com

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: