Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Banner

I needed some masculine birthday cards.. simple and yet not to sports oriented, so this was my go... I used some DSP (retired) with my Big Shot Star die (the largest star) for the points in which creates the banner... still following? I then turned cardstock over so that we would see different designs. Last, I threaded linen thread thru the ends that I punched with the handheld punch (somehow the punch size is escaping me).

I think this card makes the cut... I have made a few of them for my stash.


I used the Happy Birthday from SU! under $10 stamps. I only adhered every other banner down, so they could "hang" better.

Ingredients:
CS: Crumb Cake, Real Rust, DSP- Not so navy, Artichoke, Rust, Mustard
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Big Shot -Textured background & Star die
Linen thread, pearls,

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: