Friday, September 10, 2010

Just Add Ink & alittle smooch

A great color combination was announced as the Just Add Ink Challenge - its spring colors but heck its springtime for the folks down under!

This is kissed with the smooch on the crumb cake petals, which I like the look of, since it wasn't suppose to be silver, it was to be vanilla - but it does look great IRL.

Here is my JAI134 challenge card:

As you can see I embossed the cardstock (Certainly Celery), then added the flowers from Flower Folds (Big Shot), I layered the petals using dimensionals so they popped alittle. I spritzed the crumb cake with the smooch (again it was suppose to be vanilla not silver, but the silver looks great). I used the FYI stamp set and the modern label punch to top it off! Easy - nice - fast card.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow the smooch looks so good.
Well done on the challenge.

Unknown said...

Love the card, that flower is great, esp with the button in the middle.

Paula Dobson said...

Simple, but very pretty. Thanks for playing :-)

Tania Gould said...

Beautiful "spring" card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink!