Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Break...

I know its been a while since I blogged... frankly its not on purpose... I would have loved to show you all the latest creations I have made... IF THERE WERE ANY! ...

Some days are better then others. We all have them!

No excuses, I simply haven't touched any paper or stamps since last week.

This Japan Tsunami has taken quite a toll on my FT job as well as other changes going on in the Corporate World.

 So my evenings are full of teen activities (baseball season started), gym and dinner. After that I am whooped - so I chill out - maybe with a book or just head to bed. I promise to get you something soon!

 Afterall my card list is adding up - 2 sympathy (one for a neighbor & one for a coworker), a get well for a 6 yr old boy who had surgery on Monday, 2 birthday (for 3 yo  niece and 40 something woman), and a thinking of you card for a friend of mine is going thru chemo treatments for breast cancer, but its not looking good..so you see I have lots of things to work on - just need the little bit of time to do it.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love! 

No comments: