Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NOT San Diego bound

Since it came very obvious that I wasn't going to be heading to San Diego for a few days, work & some pleasure, I sat and pouted... because even at this age, I can and do{{occasionally}}. I decided not to put my baking apron on - which is usually what I end up doing, but instead I put my big girl panties on, and headed to my craft cave.



Creative Sketches -CS25H
 I used the Creative Sketches sketch,  but was actually alittle lost after that. Then I found the Stamp-o-holics Color challenge. 
Stamp-o-holics Challenge 162
So again, I sat and put a few stamp sets on the table... walked out of the room.... got a coffee... headed back in... does anyone else ever do this sort of thing? Eventually I decided on some Big Shot dies, which low and behold I had never used ... hard to believe!



The card had to be cheery, since I was still in my "Really?, No San Diego? No 65 degree weather" mood. I liked the Daisies so much I made a few more for a spring scrapbook page. That you might see later on - since afterall, I am not heading to the West Coast and enjoying a few days of warmer than 30 degree weather... not that I am still pouting over it ... {wink wink}.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!

1 comment:

Mitzi Luttrull said...

HI Chera! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp-a-holics this week! You did a great job of combining our challenge with the layout challenge. And I understand completely your method to allow your creativity to flow. I do the same thing. Get a few things out, ponder them, leave, come back, ponder some more, etc. Join us again next week for a different challenge!