Wednesday, March 16, 2011

O BABY BABY!

Counting my blessings when I got the news that in my circle of family and friends I had two people expecting babies in the summer! YEAH! With my "baby" turning 16 in November, and no chance in the world I would be there again (thankfully), I got extremely excited knowing that I can again, browse the baby section of the store for all sorts of goodies! I wanted to get a note out to the expecting parents - who both have a child already. In a fews days I will figure out what I can do for them since they will be BIG siblings as well!

I got this idea of the layout from Carrie Gaskin, an incredible SU! artist - she did the same type of baby card HERE. I didn't have the same stamps but it really was just the layout portion I liked the most.




Then I changed it up alittle, and put PINK with it - instead of RED.  Again, using the same layout.  I recently started using the buttons, and though it hasn't grown on me, I am still trying.



I should had added alittle bling I see!



Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great day!


Hug the ones you love!




Ingredients:
Stamps: Baby Bundle
CS: Pacific Point, Garden Green, Daffodil, Melon, Real Red
Ink: Grey, Pacific Point; Markers: Kraft, Daffodil
Punches: 3/4 inch circle, 1 in circle, modern label, window, scallop edge

No comments: