Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally Friday

Its been a week of lots of rain... and lots going on in our family and household.

I say "THANK HEAVENS ITS FRIDAY!!!"

The other half and I get to attend a concert in Virginia tonight - which I am more grateful for the alone with him then maybe even the concert  itself! Hes been travelling - so I have dealt with alot this week in his absence! Now its time for me! 
DCBC
 I put this card together without hesitation  -  I liked the clean look of the  sketch from Card & Things and combined it with the colors of DCBC 




Just a note to let someone know I am thinking about them!  


Cards & Things Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

adorable card, love this sketch and your little embellishments in the upper left hand corner.

Created By you said...

Lovely card! Really cute layout too! Thanks for playing along with the Diva Coffee Break Designs Team this week!
hugs,
Sharon F.