Thursday, July 14, 2011

Simple Birthday cards....

We are talking S-I-M-P-L-E birthday cards... as in let the fancy paper speak volumes! ... and that is just what I wanted! What I failed at, was taking pictures of the inside, since that is where I stamped! .. but just imagine with me - if you will, some of these flowers stamped on the inside along the right side and bottom.


I tried to pick cardstock that would make the images POP. Like above the flowers had a Green background, and so I used a Green cardstock base.   Below was lots of Melon, and I used Melon. I did try to embellish with the colors that needed to be pulled out...


Its quick and easy - just what I like!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a good day!

Hug the ones you love!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

this paper is gorgeous and makes the perfect backdrop for the sentiment.