Thursday, September 29, 2011

One cannot have too many birthdays...

Its almost the end of September... yes, its another BIRTHDAY card.. I am sorry, I can say that there wont be many of them to start off OCTOBER.. OK? Deal..?  instead ....  I give you more JUST ADD CAKE  designer style paper.  Isn't it lovely? I used two different sheets, and man I love the colors and the designs.. it doesn't send me spinning!


I think I made four of these.. just because they were so fun ... ok maybe I needed them too!  I love the bright colors, and I love the way it all makes you smile... or atleast me.. LOL





Besides making the pinwheel, I added a toothpick as the handle, button with twine on top. Then I used the Dotted embossing folder with four yellow brads.  Like I said - they were fun!


Have a great day!
Hug the ones you love!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: