Monday, October 17, 2011

Loopy bows

At Christmas time, I am so facinated with the ribbons that are loopy... one inside another. I never by them to use. I just look at them and try to figure out WHO even thought of this? Then curiousity struck and I attempted to make my own! I couldn't just make bows. I had other things to complete.. so I put a loopy bow on a box that is part of a birthday present!


I kept everything simple...


I ran my bone folder over the cardstock to break the fibers in the paper - however didn't th ink of this until I was starting to adhere my loops!


I made a belly band, that I attached the tag to ... it was fun. I will try more again. I used the #2Box, from SU! in as my base.  I think its adorable!



Create with Connie & Mary


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!




7 comments:

Deb said...

What a great idea! I love the loopy bow!! And such a great way to use the challenge colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Super fun! I love that loopy bow! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Renée said...

What an interesting bow! Love the box! thanks for playing along with us at CCMC :)

Mary Brown said...

Your 'loopy' bow is just DELIGHTFUL! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Debbie Henderson said...

I've seen this bow in our catalog and have it on my to-try list. Great idea with the box and the belly band! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

What a fun bow! I love how you've attached it to the box with a belly band--very clever! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Love the paper bow! Perfect package. Great job on the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!