Friday, February 17, 2012

Simply Soft ...Thanks



Create with Connie & Mary

Its Friday! I do not want to think to much... honestly!  I have had quite the week! The ones that make you spin, and spin, until you do not remember your name... yep that has been me this week! The teens have a long weekend, with the holiday, so it may slow up a bit!




I managed to sneak away and put some challenges up! I like when I can hide in the craft cave, and noone knows where I am or what I am doing!  I grabbed the color challenge of Create with Connie & Mary, and it WOW'd me!


And due to the lack of light, you cannot see the embossing on the Lucky Limeade cardstock, but I used the Perfect Details plate, for the Big Shot. I used the Simply Soft stamp set, for the blossoms and then punched out the sentiment from Rue des Fleurs (new set from Occasions Mini).


IT was simple to put together - and the colors weren't too bad. So come on over and create with Connie & Mary and the rest of the team! Great Inspiration awaits you!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!  Hug the ones you love!

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I love this flower and I absolutely adore that color combination!

Lisa Martz said...

Love the way the flower looks like it is sort of "falling" off the card. Your offset layers look great. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Carrie Sampsel said...

I too love how you stamped the flower and great job with the colors. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the colors and layout!! Very pretty

Julie said...

Beautiful card layout - I love the stamped off flowers - So pretty. Thanks for playing along with CCMC this week!!

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...love how you stamped the flower so many times to look like it is moving! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

That image looks so good stamped multiple times! Love those colors on the flower too! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Debbie Henderson said...

Love the fading flower image Chera. Very cute idea and love how you used the challenge colors. Thanks for playing CCMC this week!

Deb said...

I just love your card! So pretty and simple! The fading flower is such a creative idea! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

This lovely flower is swaying in the breeze...just lovely! Thank you for joining us at CCMC!