Thursday, May 3, 2012

Where did I go??

Things have been nutsy around the Cave lately. 
Baseball season has started. 
JROTC Raiders is in full swing with major Brigade competition next weekend.  The military ball was fun! 


End of year school projects are buzzing. Finals. May day. Preparations for Lil C's 15 birthday.

So I needed some me time...which I spent here.



Then I had some girl time...

 

Then I knew I had some deadlines ... so I had to buckle down and look for my mojo...

 

They are currently sentiment free - since I know I need variety of Sympathy, Mothers day, and Birthday cards, I will make duplicates and then get the sentiments on.

 

Here is the lovely Wisteria, with Fabulous Florets. I used Lucky Limeade for the stem. It actually has some embossing on the Whisper White, that isn't clear here.  
Fun cards for mass producing! 

Thanks for stopping by!  
Have a great day! 
Hug the ones you love! 


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the card and looks like you had a great time with friends at the shore. Relaxing!