Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Birthday Silhouette

Wow, its been almost a month since my last post... and honestly its the first thing I have gone creatively as well. Sad but true. I know we go thru this - I guess I just didn't realize how long its been. I won't make promises but I can tell you that its been quite a busy time for me at the home front... these teens are just chomping at the bit this summer. 

So here is the first card I created in over a month!



 

It was shipped off to a past coworker - though she will get it late, its better than never. I was happy to get alittle inky, however, I then had to run someone to the airport, and then to cheerleading and next is to drive alittle -- since I have a son with his permit now... off to the grocery store we go! 




 
 I used the Summer Silhouettes (new) and the Bring on the Cake stamps. The Polka Dot paper and music notes (Natural Composition) is new DSP too. Plus the yellow is the new Summer Starfruit!  Look at the new goodies!!! 



Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a great day! 



No comments: