Friday, January 25, 2013

Delightful Birthday

As usual, my stash of birthday cards diminishes before my very eyes. I knew I had some designer paper that was lacking  some love over the last few years, so now I was put to the test...but hey that makes creating fun! 


 

I love the way it turned out. Some color, some design and wah la! I have a new stack of birthday cards!

  

Its Birthdays over at Bloggers Challenge today and I used the Deconstructed Sketch. This I will keep it in my sketch book for later use! I love it! 

Deconstructing Sketch

 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hug the ones you love! 

4 comments:

BarbaraW said...

That paper and that sketch were made for each other. Great card.

Basement Stamper said...

Great job with the sketch, love those colors as they could be masculine or feminine.

Lisa Somerville said...

Fabulous Birthday card, love the stamp! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this CAS B-D card- and how you put this card together. I can see using this for the girls or a guy too!