Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 5 Spring

... and I have almost 5 inches coming down out there... really? 
Good thing I have some beautiful tulips blooming in my living room to look at, since it will be a while before they are outside.

 I put together this card Friday, and then the weekend got away from me - so I am racing against time to get it posted before the challenge ends! 

  


  

I love that I was able to keep it simple, and use some of those Crumb Cake labels from the Popup Posies kits.

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! 

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

The view outside my windows looks like yours! It's miserable!

Cute card! Love the sweet posies! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love how you dressed up the label die cut with the posies. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Basement Stamper said...

don't like the snow (although it does look pretty), but love the CARD and the crimping! Fabulous use of the colors.