Thursday, April 4, 2013

Little Lani's Horse

My niece celebrated her 5th birthday with a horse party... It was fun, but wish I would have remembered I could have worn my cowboy boots.. oh well!  The kids had some of those blow up fun play yard items to play in, an Easter egg hunt and this fun little Cowgirl poster that we got our picture taken in! ... 

 
Yes, I have no shame... of course, I had to squat into the hole. 

My dearest niece, Lani Violet with her newest "pet" - Tessie...
 she nehs, walks and lights up.


Last... my rockin'  Horse card  ... I love the way it turned out ! Now I wish I made two of them so I had one for the stash... oh well. The main is freehanded cut, and I added some stickles to it. I used marker for her eye and lashed, with a splash of glitter for her eyeball.  Of course the Stocking Punch was her body and ear.


  

Have a great day! 
Hug the ones you love! 
Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments: