Sunday, June 2, 2013

FMS88 -Golden Oldies

 I sat and just used made cards with the other art impression golden oldies I had... because they are fun and easy and I didn't add sentiments since I can do that before they are given out. 


 


 I asked 1SG to color them, since hes been itchy to get back into the  art world. I love what he did, so there wasn't any complaints when I was searching for card colors. I am alittle jealous I do not have the coloring knack he does... oh well.. we work well as a team! 


   



  This one just yells YIPEEE!!!! 
for whatever you would need one for! 
 


Freshly Made Sketches

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love ... and stay cool...!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Tell Yank great job on the coloring, love all the different designs.