Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The BIG .. TEEN

  The teen years are hard.. I mean, I cannot be more blessed to have two teens that are hitting the adult numbers and out of the early stages of teens. I didn't think I was going to survive my own middle school times, let alone theres.  Its quite a time to reflect on your friends, your sports and to really get a handle on your school studies. I give major praise to all the teachers of that level... I couldn't be one of them!

So lets here it for 13!!! 


 

 I used the Glimmer paper behind the cut outs of the numbers. Pairing Curry & Bermuda Bay paper together with some gorgeous grunge stamping in the background, makes the card just pop right out at ya!    Yippee Skippee on sticks with some bakers twine, and rhinestones - added great final touches. 

Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hug the ones you love! 



No comments: