Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lawn Fawn - Monster Mash

I am the biggest cheerleader for anyone in the family who plays a sport, participates in club, the arts, whatever. Even when the chose something that isn't a spectator sport... like the 1SG. He shoots High Power Marksmen. This is not something that you attend as a spectator.... seriously... just trust me.    Usually, I get the up the morning he has his shoots, get his coffee & light breakfast going, wish him luck as he leaves... as early as 5am, because I sat thru ONE... and that was IT for me.    

This weekend he heads out of state for a shoot, with a few buddies so I tucked this cutie in the luggage.  I hope it brightens his morning & maybe even bring him some luck! 



 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hug the ones you love! 
Have a great day! 


No comments: