Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




Since we were both with sinus issues over the holidays, our New Years Eve was about 4 hours long... we didn't decide to head out until 10 pm and we were home by 1:30 am. I cannot believe we got out of our pj's but someone was persistant..... Hope you all had a safe holiday season!!!!

I do not do RESOLUTIONS... but I like to do things that I want to accomplish.. and most of the time I look back and have some of them completed... only a few are ever left behind. Some days I think that I need to have listed.. BREATHE... but I have learned over and over NOT to SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!




Nine Things to do in 2009

1) Spend more ONE to ONE time with each of my Children (they are growing up too fast)
2) Take moments to accomplish a personal goal
3) Have a date night with fiancee once a month
4) Try to email, call, contact those that do not live near you once a month
5) Spend time at the ocean
6) Excercise more
7) Cook, or eat something new every month
8) Spend more time with friends
9) Count my blessings

No comments: