Thursday, February 5, 2009

All I need is love...

and sometimes Chocolate... yum!!!

But all I have is cards... darn!

Here is another card from the fun filled swap I did with two ladies at work.. so we could get our juices flowing and get some rubber burning!!!
I was trying to also get rid of some scraps that were scalloped grey and then i wanted to use the "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" stamp (which didn't photograph well). Then I used the piercing tool to make a border the entire way around the card. I wanted to use the accordian flower that is shown in the Sale a bration, but instead I used the scalloped circle cut to look like a flower. Sometime soon I will get the accordian flower perfected.... sometime!
*****************************
CS: Real Red, Grey, white, Pink Piroutte
Ink: Black
Stamps: "all you need is love" Kollette Hall, double heart (?inkadinkado)
Pink heart brads, black ribbon, scalloped circle, 1 1/2 inch circle, paper piercing tool. dimensionals

No comments: