Tuesday, February 3, 2009

more Valentines





I didn't use much of the pomegranate when it was a In color, and now I have fallen love with it. I like it with brown, the crispness white gives it and of course with black. I wanted some Valentines that wouldn't the normal "red and pink combinations.... I like the way this turned out...
PLUS I used some more of those Fiskars textured templates that you rub with a stylus or a texture tool. I used "dots" on the white, and then "hearts" on the pomegranate heart -its on a dimensional right below the ribbon. The ribbon has just enough UMP that it puts the card together... without overboard.. Don't you think so?
Thanks for looking!
*****************************************
Stamps: Happy Valentines Day - Kollette Hall
Ink: White
CS: Pomegranate, Chocolate, white
Dimensionals, white sheer Ribbon, heart punch, Fiskars textured plate - dots and hearts


No comments: