Monday, February 9, 2009

Pocket full of candy















I saw this template and thought it might be the kids valentines.... then I liked it so much I decided.. not for the kids, but for the co workers... or at least some of them.... When I saw this paper in my stash, I knew that the colors and the fun print would be perfect for this project.

I got this project from Amy Celona, on her website (http://www.ustamp4fun.com/). Its fun and its simple. You can put whatever candies in you'd like and you can decorate accordingly. She's a favorite to head to for a project idea.... she's a PA gal to.. whats not to love about that!!!

1 comment:

Jess Adams said...

I don't know where you find the time to do all of this - you should start having "treat holder" classes or something along those lines - I'm dead serious - you can always use my house if you want!! I'm sure my stamp gals would love it! somthing to think about!