Monday, March 9, 2009

More purses...

So with all the talk about what my purse is.. I included it as I took pictures. Of course, I just had to decide which side I used... LOL.


The purses were made with Martha Stewart double sided paper, and then some Tangerine Tango paper that I honestly forgot I had. I used snaps as well as velcro for closures. I cannot say I am a fan of the magnet closures but I just started using them. The far right clutch- I used the corner rounder on the flip side and only added the flowers on the paper. I think its enough besides the ribbon for the handle.



Thank you for looking and I hope you liked them!
****************************************************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the purses! What a great blog you have. This is my first visit and new to stamping and card making. Where would one fine the directions to do these cute purses. Love them