Friday, May 1, 2009

Cardbag

You know I look at my crafts over the last few months and I think I better get started on getting some actual cards completed. So in this case, this bag will house the cards. It should hold between 8-12 cards with envelopes, depending on the thickness of the cards.


First project with the new Oval Punches and Oval stamps from Stampin Up! I think I may have fallen in love with them. I have some paper that I have to use (can you hear the twisting of the arm?). I wanted simple elegancy.. maybe not exactly, but I like it.

************************************************************************************

Stamps: Oval All, Stampin Up!

Cardstock: purchased at Michaels, its Glimmer

Other- Ribbon: Pacific Blue, Stampin Up!, Punches- Large oval and scallop Oval (SU!), pearl embellishment

No comments: