Friday, May 15, 2009

It would be finished if I would...

get to the store and get a memo book that would fit in it. Instead, when I head to the store, I am getting the Mac n Cheese for afterschool snacks or something

This is suppose to have a memo pad in one side, with a pen, and since I spend more time at the grocery store, than craft store or even Walmart lately, I haven't put one in yet. The ones I had at home are too big. I am trying to figure our if you can put your coupons in one side, then as you use them put them on the outside, to make life alittle easier when you are about to check out and need to give them your valid coupons- they are in a separate pocket already... well... maybe.

1 comment:

Adventures in Abundance said...

This is so cute! I love this idea and want to make one. Could you send the dimensions? Please???
plyweed@ejourney.com