Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thinking of You

I haven't embossed in what seems like forever, and though the embossing gun looks at me everytime I enter my little craft space, I never seem to give it the attention it so deserves! I had some Pacific Point paper left on the table, as a reminder I needed masculine cards for birthdays and other holiday, not only for friends and family - but for troops as well. I was given some 'scraps' of Kiwi Kiss ribbon and KK paper that I really had no use for... did I really just say that? ... since there wasn't enough to do what I wanted to with it.. that is what I mean!!

I embossed the flowers on Whisper white, lightly sponged color over the 'white' non embossed image and then put it all together.


No bad, and when the KK was used, I started in with some of the other colors I had on hand... trying to to stay away from using all my Kraft paper. Which you might as well smack my fingers or hide it!
Have a great day
*********************************
Upsy Daisy - sentiment is also SU but do not recall name (sorry - bad habit)
CS:Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink:Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Kiwi Kiss ribbon, embossing- white

No comments: