Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love Cherry Chapstick...

... Just kidding... I am not a fan of any flavor chapsticks or lip gloss, just want them shiny and smooth! Isn't that their purpose? One might say I am alittle crazy about it. I have lipgloss at work, in the car, in every purse I have and on the night stand. Crazy? maybe a little.... shhhh... do not tell!


I 'had to have' this stamp, when I saw it. Perfect for many friends on different occasions. Then never used it for months and while I did a quick sweep of cleaning the craft cave, I came upon it and stopped. I had to ink it up and use it!!! Cleaning up can wait!







One of my recent observations is that I do not use half the designer paper or printed paper that I own. So I incorporated it in the scheme of things. The So Saffron has a flower print on it but you cannot really see it in the picture - but i know its there!



Thank you for stopping by. Have a good day!!

No comments: