Friday, October 16, 2009

Digging out the Durango

You might think I was talking about the SUV, but actually am talking about one of the In colors from Stampin Up! I haven't used much of this color since I thought it was alittle too 'seasonal' for me. I paired it with Suede (another In Color) and it brought magic to the card.

This shows it alittle brighter than it actually is, but with it being so dreary outside all week, this was the best I had.

I wanted simple and simple I got. I used the Suede ribbon and popped up the oval with dimensionals. I used the thumping technique, which I am not sure why they call it thumping, but I am sure with the question lingering, someone will tell me.

I tried to put a knot in the ribbon,since a bow was too much, and honestly, I cannot say it brought anything more to the card.




******************************************
Stamps set: Oval All
CS: Durango, Suede, River Rock
Ink: Durango, Suede
Others: Suede ribbon, scallopped oval punch, large oval punch, dimensionals

Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love those colors. look fantastic together! My fav is the ribbon without the knot. Looks very clean and simple.
Great job Chera!!!