Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bag of... flowers...

March is full of celebrations for me, so I try to stay on top of it, and then with Easter around the corner, I feel like I am not getting anything done but paper cuts (ha ha).

So here is my bag..which could host cards and envelopes, but I am not thinking that is what I am going with this time. This bag tutorial came from Patty Bennett . Easy peasy!




So what should I put in the bag, instead of cards/envies? I thought about candies? Maybe single serve coffees? Any suggestions, please leave me a comment and let me know. I am open to all ideas.


Ingredients: CS: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Whisper White & Curry. Ink: Curry, Dusty Durango, Garden Green; Rhineston brad, Soft Suede ribbon, eyelet border punch; wide oval punch; STAMP SETS: Vintage Vogue, Vintage Labels

2 comments:

Sharon Clarke said...

I like the idea of putting in a travel size lissue pack, some hand sanitizer wipes and some cough drops for a Get Well Tote

Sharon

soggystamper said...

Hmm....Sharon and I were thinking along the same lines. I was thinking that the small travel sizes of shower gel and body lotion would make a nice thank you gift for a hostess.