Thursday, April 15, 2010

Way to Go Wil - photo card

Baseball... Americas pasttime..

I love the game! I love hearing the crack of the ball hitting the bat... and not to mention how it gets me started on my farmers tan! My son has played ball since he was a wee teeball guy and as we enter into the 14-15 yo division, I realize that as serious as I am about the sport, because I love it, it could all be over just that fast. Please do not think I am the parent that pushes the kids to be in every sport, because I am not. They are "one sport a season teens" and Wil just took a huge liking to Baseball - which wasn't hard for me to grasp.

I understand that these spring moments when we are all bundled under blankets watching games like its football season may end all too soon. He will head to high school and may find other interests in which he would like to try. Mom will survive. HA HA.

In the honor of that, I did my first photo card. I used Brillant Blue CS(will be retiring soon); Starring you stamp set, made the baseball with a circle punch and marker and then used the Big Shot for the letters of Wil and CV!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: