Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sympathy week..

Its been quite a week of sadness.. between death of boss's father in law, the friend's 'dog child' that had to be put down and ongoing "oil spill" among my favorite beaches - its been a downer of a week.

To take me out of the moment - I share with you some cards.

CARD NUMBER 1:

Again, another Sage Shadow with the white lined frame around makes for a clean look and then I added the XLFlower punch smooched with Vanilla. The two leaves are cut from the Big Shot Island Die after the CS was put textured using the Textured Plate #4. Then it got 'smooched' too!

CARD NUMBER 2:

I recently received the Elegant Bouquet impressions emblossing folder. I didn't know how to use it, but I thought it added a great touch to the card. I am not crazy about the sheer white ribbon, but like the small flower (Island Floral Die) that adds some dimension to the card.

I PROMISE-PROMISE-PROMISE to be uplifting next post! After all, I got some new goodies to share.. we all love new rubber!!!!

Card 1: Sage Shadow CS, Rose Red, Old Olive, White Gel Pen, Big shot Island Floral Die (Summer Mini), XL Flower punch, Vanilla Smooch Spritz, rhinestone brad

Card 2: Rose Red, Whisper White, Rose Red, Garden Green CS, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. Island Floral Big Shot Die, petals from two step bird, rhinestone brad

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: