Friday, July 9, 2010

Life is a matter of Moments...

....My moment happened over the long holiday weekend, when the realization that in a matter of less than 20 days, I may be able to see, touch, smell, and hug my other half !!!! I couldn't contain my excitement .. but at almost midnight, it was just me and my cardstock! ...

So yes, Life IS a matter of moments...




Its CASED from the SU! 2010-11 IB&C, page 107, however I didn't use the stamp sets that it did, I did my own thing! I used the Elements of Style (Summer Mini) for the Butterfly and the sentiment.



I love the satin ribbon, I can tie it and retie it, if I need to and not have the impressions of my last knots... yeah!!!! I like the idea of the pin, with the flower attached to it, however, I may have stuck myself twice getting it into place!

No comments: