Thursday, July 1, 2010

NEW SU! CATALOGS ARRIVED!!!!

OK OK OK.. once you contain your excitement from all that... you will now give me the AHHH when you hear I haven't placed my order, nor made a wishlist.... I know I know I know... Here's the scoop - my son's Teener baseball team made it to Playoff's and we WON (Tuesday)... and tonight (Thursday) is the Championship game...!!! !I was too busy filling about 75 water balloons to even think about stamping!!!
SO LETS GO CV NORTH!!!!

Instead of cards that I made - here are cards I have recently received in the mail, in no particular order:

Wendy Affleck

Diana Eichfeld

Karen Barineau


Marisol Guiterrez



Sandy Fleming


Hope you all enjoyed the cards as much as I did!!!
Big thank you to the ladies for brightening my days with HAPPY MAIL!!!!
Have a great day!

No comments: