Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dazzling up with Daffodil

You would have thought I won lottery when my daughter spotted the Daffodil Delight paper coming out of the SU! box, that arrived days ago.

Her favorite color... yellow... her now "I want" is this "yellow".. EVERYTHING.. from the "Mom, can you find this color in a tee shirt for me?" to the "lets paint my friends frames in this color"... to at last "Mom, when you and John get married, I want to wear this color.."... GOOD LORD!.. who said the new Color Renovation was just going to bring excitement to us Stampin Gals? ... certainly they (SU!) are gaining approval from the teenagers.. thank heavens for small things I gues... now I may have to win the lottery to turn my darling daughters world into Daffodil Delight.

First, I started with simplicity and added the pearl jewels (YEA FOR SU! FINALLY GETTING ON THE BALL WITH THESE IN ALL SIZES!)

I used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, and then the Floral Fusion die for the flowers. "Happy Birthday" is from Perfect Punches.

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow! I love your card! It is just so-o-o elegant! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I agree I also love this card and CASED it today using a slightly different sentiment. Gorgeous!
I love yellow.