Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wish BIG!

I love the paper that will not be available once the Summer Catalog ends on August 31 and didn't realize I still had so much of the Island Oasis Paper left in my stash.... what to do? ... well GEEZ.. it looks like it will work well with some birthday cards I need.

I have to admit, I stare at these dots and have to close one eye when I am working with it! I love the way its looks when things are combined but getting it put get together is alittle bit like a circus act.. but I digress... I love most the melting candle part at the top. The glitter won the coin toss over the Crystal Effects... and yes, I have done that as a decision maker!

Here is a combination of the Summer Catty and new stamp set from the IBC... Word Play.. (this will get so much use, I am telling ya now! )

WISH BIG:

Ingredients: Word Play Stamp set; CS: Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, White, Island Oasis DSP; Ink: Pumpkin Pie; Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Crystal Effects, large oval punch, Sizzix(Big Shot) Star Die, Polka dot texture plate (Big Shot), two step bird punch, glitter

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: