Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FOR YOU...

Ok, its a new school year, and with that being said, I will be better at posting ...promise..

Since its been a while since I have stamped, I needed to get back into the groove of things (and apparently still haven't found it yet) but here is what I got completed last night - in the midst of the 'back to school' chaos.

FOR YOU FLOWER:

This could have been a ten minute card, if I would have had less ideas about putting it all together. I had like 5 ideas and this was the end result. I textured the white background with polka dots, and popped the flower up on dimensionals. Simple right?

Ingredients: Stamps: For you Flower (under $10 stamp); CS: Daffodil, White; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green; Others: 1 3/8 circle Punch, flower punch, daffodil ribbon, polka dots textured plate (Big Shot), Dimensionals

************************************************************************************

Personal note: I had alittle moment today, knowing that one year ago, my fiancee was deployed for a year. He has returned safely, and thankfully so did many in his company. I am ever so grateful that he does what he does in his National Guard duties but I am super glad he is home. God Bless all the other soldiers - no matter where in the world they are, and what they are doing!

No comments: