Friday, September 3, 2010

Slice of Cake

Coming from a huge diabetic family (my self & children currently excluded), we have learned that sometimes... just sometimes birthdays are not all about cake & the icing.. of course, sometimes it IS ALL ABOUT THE CAKE... but I digress...

Here is a little birthday card, for my daughter's "bestie":

Using some of the Tropical Oasis paper (now retired) for a simple card - because I was told to "not go all girlie". I only colored in a few items on the stamp - and added one little rhinestone to the one cake. I mean what girl doesn't want alittle "bling" for her birthday?? This uses the BIRTHDAY BAKERY set that is a LEVEL 1 HOSTESS !!!!

Ingredients: Stamps: Birthday Bakery; CS: Daffodil, Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie; pumpkin pie ribbon, rhinestone, border punch

Have a great Friday!

No comments: