Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kissing Oasis Good Bye

With thoughts of Tropical Storm/Hurricane Earl upon us... just kidding - I mean, I know hes northern bound but that isn't what prompted the card!

The tropical weather is leaving us shortly, but the Tropical Oasis DSP left us on August 31. I still really love this paper. It was alot of fun, and didn't wear out its welcome! I used the Tropical party Stamp set as well (another item that is also now retired)... so I had alittle pity party... NOT TOO WORRY - Its celebration time with the new Holiday Mini that started September 1 and last until Janaury 3, 2011. SU! has really outdone themselves with all the really cute holiday stamps packed in that catalog. If you are interested in receiving a catalog - let me know! I will hook you up!

Have a great day!



No comments: