Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birthday Bakery ..chocolates

I must confess, that being a chunky monkey that I am, I limit myself to only a few indulgences... one of them is.. Ferrero Rocher chocolates... seriously - I am not sure if I have brain washed myself to believing that the hazelnuts makes it a 'healthy treat' or what.. but I cannot keep them in the house .. of course with two teenagers, I cannot keep anything in the house!


So with that being said - can you imagine the shock the family went thru when these were in the house for 5 solid days before being decorated, wrapped up and then shipped to their recipient? I know. I ONLY bought the 3 pack.. and it all left... even without me sniffing the paper! {{wink wink}}



Here is the cute little holder for the chocolates:





The cute little card I made to go with the chocolates





and the Duo together:






I used PINKs ... why? A few reasons... the recipient is a 12 year Breast Cancer survivor...YEA YEA YEA!!! and with October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, it only seemed fitting!


Ingredients: Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Confetti White; Stamps: Birthday Bakery; scalloped border punch, boho blossoms punch, white brads, colored pencils, blender pen, Melon Mambo Ribbon, tag punch





save the ta-tas

1 comment:

Raven said...

Congrats on your health and recovery! And also congratulations for being featured in Kelly's daily blog finds. Love your projects! TFS