Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Festival - Scarecrow Sack

My my my.. I am super excited to share today! Its fall festival in alot of communities. So there are plenty of parties, art & crafts and festivities that will make you grab your sweater, and head out in the eveningfor great family fun. I wanted to have a graab bag for anyone I might see, or that is hosting - as my little 'thank you. So why not make a bag ... make a few 'treat bags'... in which I knew immediately what I would put together. ... a SCARECROW!!!!

Scarecrow sacks... fill with popcorn, candy apple & much much more!

I was limited on time to get these done - so I used limited supplies- quick and easy...

So I used So Saffron - sponged with More Mustard all over the lattice textured. I used circle punches for the eyes, a angle of the star & hearts from the three hearts punch.Then I added a little sunflower on the fold gave the "hat" some decor. Back when I made these invites, I cut out circles and left the scraps in my black scrap box - so I had some smiles just waiting to be cut out {{easy peasy}}! I grabbed the {retired} ribbon and tied a knot and was finished. He is currently empty but I will add some flavored popcorn, ranch oyster crackers or toffee... depends what ingredients I have in the cabinets! {{ wink wink}}

Thank you for stopping by...

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

This is a super cute little scarecrow, love all the little details of it and the colors you picked are perfect.